Business & Finance - Online Summer Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 08/15/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Discover the exciting world of Business Leadership through hands-on activities, comprehensive instruction by Ivy League instructors, and the pursuit of original projects led by students
Program Options (students can select one of the following combinations per camp session):
- Program 1: Includes Build Your Own Business + Design Your Brand: Marketing and Advertising
- Program 2: Includes Foundations of Effective Public Speaking + Take Charge! Leading as a CEO
- Program 3: Includes Introduction to Cryptocurrency & Blockchain + Become a Stock Market Expert
About the camp:
- Each camp program will last 2 weeks and each week of instruction will occur live and online Monday-Friday.
- Each camp day will last 1.5 hours, 90 minutes.
- Camp groups will have 2-6 students.
- Instructors all come from top US universities including Harvard, Yale, Brown, UPenn & more!
- These programs are open to all students ages 6-14. Students will be separated into smaller age groups post-registration so students will be in a class with students of a similar age. Content is adjusted per age group.
By the end of the camp: Your student will gain new skills in the world of business and build confidence as a leader. They will have the chance to showcase their new skills through a final project designed for students to apply their new knowledge to an original project.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.