ShiverQuest Scavenger Hunt 2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Can you help us solve an all new mystery at Riverbend?
Riverbend's mascot, Muddy the Turtle, has a friend who needs your help. Muddy wants to help his friend the Waste Monster feel better. Can you, Muddy, and the Waste Monster figure out ways to cut back on waste and help the Waste Monster and the environment at the same time?
We need some clever investigators to help us figure out solutions and ways to help. We'll need all of your science skills and powers of observation. Are you up for the challenge?
Join us for this year's ShiverQuest and put your science and sleuthing skills to the test!
Here’s How it Works:
- Purchase a ShiverQuest Investigator Kit for each child. Kits are filled with games, activities, and cool tools that can be used at home and in your own backyard. (Kit activities will be tailored for younger and older kids.)
- Investigator Kits also contain instructions on how to download an app to your smartphone and participate in a self-guided scavenger hunt at Riverbend from October 16th to November 7th.
- The whole family can participate as a team, look for clues, and solve challenges to solve the mystery.
- AND Participants of the Scavenger Hunt will be entered to win a week of Riverbend Summer Camp for the 2022 summer season!
Order your Investigator Kit today!
- Pre-order your Investigator Kit on our website.
- Kits will be available for pick-up at Riverbend's office starting on October 1st. Pick up is available Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm.
- New this year! There is an option to have kits shipped to your address via UPS Ground for an addtional shipping fee per kit.
- Kits will contain a code and download instructions for the Scavenger Hunt which starts on October 16th at Riverbend.
- Kits are available for Ages 3 to 5 and Ages 6 and up.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.