Teach Me Wall Street
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/26/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Teach Me Wall Street – Finance Summer Boot Camps for Teens
Teach Me Wall Street makes learning fun with 4 Summer Finance Boot-Camps for teens, varying in length and content, that focus on Trading, Investing and Business! All of our programs can be accessed from home or any place where there’s a quiet space and a reliable internet connection.
LIVE instruction is offered by seasoned professionals at various times throughout the day to accommodate busy schedules and students on the east and west coast. Engaging hands-on activities and peer-to-peer interaction makes for an active on-line learning experience. It’s the perfect extracurricular activity for high school students to list on college applications!
We cover the basics and advanced topics from a REAL WORLD perspective:
1-Week Boot-Camp Options:
Wall Street 101 – Explore how Wall Street works, who the players are, and the basics of stocks and bonds.
Cryptocurrencies – Focus on evolving technologies, jobs and digital currencies as they relate to Wall Street and investing.
Budgeting & Beyond – Learn how to create and manage a budget, avoid financial pitfalls, and handle other real-world money matters.
2-Week Boot-Camp Option:
Trading & Investing - (Wall Street 101 is a prerequisite* and can only be booked as a part of the 2-week package option) Learn the best investment strategies to help you grow your money and how to do analysis to find these investments.
3-Week Boot-Camp Option:
4-Week Boot-Camp Option:
Enroll and save 5% with code KOA https://bit.ly/34pjIAy
- Boot camp session run twice a day to accommodate students in different time zones.
- Camp runs Monday - Friday, 10am -12pm EST, and 1pm - 3pm EST.
- Students enroll in the 10am EST or 1pm EST camp classes. If their schedule changes, they can switch to the alternative class time for the day.
- The first Boot-Camp session begins, Monday, June 6, 2022, with other sessions following throughout the summer. Multiple sessions make it easy to fit into virtually any summer schedule!
- Live, interactive and engaging instruction (not a boring Zoom lecture)
- Instructors with real life Wall Street backgrounds
- Educational games with prizes
- Parents’ discussion guide
- Recording of session if you miss the class
- Certificates upon completion
Will students enjoy this?
Absolutely. Teach Me Wall Street has taught hundreds of students – Many return to enroll in all Teach Me Wall Street boot camp offerings, and refer friends! We love Wall Street and know how to make it fun and interesting. See testimonials and learn more on our website here https://www.teachmewallstreet.com/summer-camp.
Annaline Dinkelmann , owner of Teach Me Wall Street, worked in IT at Morgan Stanley with Investment Banking and Compliance for over 10 years, has run one of the top-rated financial touring companies in NYC since 2007 and has taught thousands of students at educational workshops, conferences and in her virtual boot camps. She has been featured in CNN International, The Daily Telegraph and USA Today. Camp sessions offered from June 6 – August 26, 2022.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.