Pick Your Own at Linvilla Orchards
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Crop availability changes quickly due to weather, amount of ripe fruit, the number of visitors, how much they pick or the abundance of a particular crop at any given time. The most up to the minute picking information is posted on this page.
Pick Your Own Hours*
Monday thru Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday & Sunday 8 am - 4:30 pm
*hours are subject to change due to weather and crop availability.
PYO Guidelines - Fruit Picking Late May thru October
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are changing the way we handle Pick-Your-Own (PYO). No one will be permitted in the fields to pick without a prepaid container. We are limiting the amount of guests permitted to pick at one time which may require a short wait.
After purchasing your timed ticket online: CHECK IN AT OUR PICK YOUR OWN SHED AND APPLY YOUR TICKET CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR PICKING CONTAINER(S).
- $ 7.00 minimum charge per person to pick
- Additional containers may be purchased when checking in depending on crop availability.
- Please check-in at the shed located on Linvill Road to get started.
- At check-in you will be given the picking container(s) and be directed to the fields.
- Hand sanitizers & a wash station will be available.
- NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- The full value of your ticket must be used the day and time of your timed ticket. No credit will be issued for a future visit.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.