9233 Roosevelt BoulevardPhiladelphia , PA , 19114-2205
Phone: 215-685-049840° 4' 31.1376" N, 75° 2' 1.8528" W
Welsh Road is named for the Welsh settlers from North Wales who came down this rough road in the 1700's to go to the grist mill on Pennypack Creek. The last section of Welsh Road, from Mower Street to Roosevelt Boulevard, was completed as an improved blacktop road and dedicated in 1954.
Academic, Hands-on, Reading / Story time